Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Sale

My Lil' Creations is having a Spring sale. The sale goes from Wednesday March 28th - Saturday March 31st.
What's on sale you ask? Just about everything!!! The only exclusions are Gift certificates to the store and the website templates (FlashPalette).
This sale is a Buy ONE, Get one FREE sale. There are no limits on how many you can get for free {you must purchase one item, for each item given free}. Free item must be equal or less in value please.
To take advantage of the sale, please add ONLY the item that you are purchasing into your cart and check out {PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE FREE ITEM TO YOUR CART}. Then in the notes to seller box, please list the item(s) that you would like as your freebie. If you don't get the notes to seller box to prompt for you, you can email me at lilpickel@sbcglobal.net with your choice.

**If you made a purchase on the 23RD of March or after, I will honor this sale for you as well. Just let me know what you have purchased, what you'd like for free and I will take care of you!

No comments: