Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Arabella & Devonshire

I had to let my creativity out yesterday and I have to tell you, it felt wonderful. Being on leave really has shown me how much I miss working. Hopefully soon, all will be well and I'll be back to work full time again!!
Until then, I would like to introduce my Arabella {Pinks} & Devonshire {blues} paper packs.
Arabella | 13, 12x12 {3600x3600} JPG files, 300ppi.

and Devonshire | 12, 12x12 {3600x3600} JPG files, 300ppi

The one thing I did stumble upon yesterday, were what names these delicate little gems should be given, so I posted on my facebook fan page and got an overwhelming response. I would like to that all of you for your creative and fun names. Given so many to choose from, made my decision tough!                                      The winners of the 2 free paper packs are:
Sandra Chaffee-Perkins for Arabella
&
Kimberly LaSeur-Smith for Devonshire
Congratulations Girls. Your name really just stood out to me in the end. Thank you!!

I am going to run and intro rate on both paper packs today only (3-15-12).
Please click post title for more information or to purchase.

No comments: