Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

To kick off the Holiday Season.....

My Lil' Creations is offering a buy one, get one free sale on past Christmas templates and papers......even the template singles!!!!
To take full advantage of the sale, please select the item you would like to purchase into your cart and check out. PLEASE do not add your free item to your cart, but instead, either leave me a message in the notes to seller box at checkout or forward me your receipt (to the email address the payment went to) with what you would like as your free item.

Free item must be of equal or less in value. There is not a limit on how many you can get for free, but you must purchase one, to get one free of course.

I have released the new Holiday set Flurry. That is also included in the sale.
The sale will go through Monday July 30th.

1 comment:

Becky said...

YEAH!!!! I cant wait to look around - thank you Tina!!!!