Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Monday, June 18, 2012

I have had quite a few requests lately for some lace papers, so I thought I would create some Lace overlays. Not wanting to make them in certain colors and those colors not be what you needed.......so I made them as overlays so that you can add your own color to the background.......how awesome is that =)
You get 6  dreamy white lace overlays, in psd format, with a color fill layer for the background. Each overlay is 12x12 {3600x3600} @ 300ppi
You can find them here:
http://mylilcreationspapers.blogspot.com/2012/06/love-lacey-lace-overlays.html

No comments: