Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crossing my fingers......

that this page is back to normal. Going threw a face-lift is quite hard when there are errors you don't know how to fix. I think I finally figured out what the error was today and fixed it........ahhhhhh, feels much better and knowing that I did it all on my own, makes me feel even better!!

So it looks a lil different......not sure if I'm happy with the design just yet, I'll get there tho!
I have all the links to the new pages {where you can find most of my designs} over in the left sidebar. Please feel free to click, click, click, get familiar and make yourself at home =0)
I will be using this home page, to post info about new products and specials.

Thanks for stopping by!!
XOXO Tina

No comments: